SMK-LOGOMOTION Develops Miniature NFC Antenna
Featuring Stable Performance in Metallic Environment
SMK-LOGOMOTION Corporation (SLC), a joint venture between SMK Corporation and Logomotion – a Slovak company, has developed miniature Near Field Communication (NFC) antenna.
SLC’s miniature antenna is ideal for small devices thanks to its reduced size (18.5mm×1.75mm) which occupies less than one-tenth the area of conventional antennas with similar capabilities (ca. 20mm×20mm).
SLC’s antenna works stably even in the presence of metallic materials which usually degrades the signal transmission quality of conventional antennas on the market. It is not necessary to adjust the arrangement of metallic components near to the antenna, to remove the ground plane or to use ferrite shielding. Therefore, using SLC’s antenna would save the man-hours required for NFC designs as well as individual model modifications.
The antenna can transmit signals in any direction, which offers enhanced usability and enables NFC integration to a variety of products.
Having electrodes at both ends, the antenna is capable of reflow soldering and surface mounting, and thus requires no pin connectors.
This product is patented in the US, Japan, China, Taiwan, etc.
SMK-LOGOMOTION intends to continue expanding its miniature NFC antenna product lines.
NFC-equipped devices (e.g. smartphones, smartwatches, payment terminals, card readers, memory cards, and healthcare products.)
|Published Date||October 4th, 2018|
|Press Release Number||1107SLC|
|Product Name||SLC NFC Antenna|
1) Reduced size which occupies less than one-tenth the area of conventional
|RF Standard||ISO/IEC 18092, ISO/IEC 14443|
(Available in two dimensions)
|Large: 18.5mm (W) × 1.75mm (D) × 0.8mm (H)
Small: 9mm (W) × 0.95mm (D) × 0.8mm (H)
|Start Taking Orders From||October, 2018|
|Goes Into Mass Production From||October, 2018|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact SMK-LOGOMOTION.|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007