SMK Develops USCAR-30-compliant 5Pin Connector
SMK has developed a new interface connector, 5 pins plug-side connector compliant with USCAR-30 Standard, which is suitable to transfer USB2.0 signals between automotive devices such as car navigation equipment.
It incorporates SMK’s unique structure that allows easy cable assembly.
SMK has already been selling USCAR-30-compliant receptacle for board. By expanding the variant of the USCAR-30 connectors with the newly developed plug-side connector, SMK intends to make a wide range of proposals on connection as a whole.
Infotainment systems such as in-vehicle infotainment, display audio,
car navigation equipment, etc.
|Published Date||June 26th, 2018|
|Press Release Number||1102CS|
|Product Name||USCAR-30 Standard Compliant 5Pin Connector|
1) USCAR-30 compliant.
|Rating||1.5A, 5V (RMS) DC|
|Contact Resistance||50mΩ maximum|
|Insulation Resistance||100V DC, after one minute, 100MΩ minimum|
|Withstanding Voltage||100V AC, 1 minute (No arc or dielectric breakdown)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40℃ to ＋85℃|
|External Dimensions||Width: 14.8mm
Depth (with bush): 42.2mm
|Operating Life||10 cycles|
|Release Date||October, 2018|
|Production Capacity||100,000 units per month|
|Sample Price||2,000 yen per unit|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the CS Division.|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007