SMK Develops Miniature “FB-8 Series” FPC to Board Connectors Capable of Handling Large Currents for Battery Connection in Thin Devices
SMK Corporation has developed the “FB-8 Series” FPC to board connectors for connecting the batteries of small-size mobile devices, which expands our lineup of FPC-to-board connector products.
Thanks to its industry-lowest profile of 0.6mm and external dimensions of 2.3mm long by 4.35mm wide, this product features a space-saving design ideal for miniature mobile devices.
The functionality of batteries found in thin mobile devices has increased along with the demand for signal pins to satisfy these functionalities. The FB-8 series connector achieves this by increasing the number of signal pins to four whereas the standard number is two pins. The current rating of the power terminal is eight amps, meeting the needs of thin mobile devices requiring large currents.
|Product Name||FPC to Board Connectors「FB-8 Series」|
|Part numbers: CPBA206-0101F (Socket) / CPBA306-0101F (Plug)|
1) The power terminal rated at eight amps is capable of supporting large current requirements.
|No. of pins||Six (Power: two pins, Signal: four pins)|
|Rating||8.0A (Power Pin) / 1.0A (Signal Pin)|
|Contact Resistance||5mΩ maximum (Power Pin)|
30mΩ maximum (Signal Pin)
|Insulation Resistance||250V DC (for two minutes) / 1000MΩ|
|Withstanding Voltage||200V AC (for one minute)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20℃～+85℃|
|Applications||Smartphones, wearable devices, and tablet PCs|
|Inquiry||For more information, Please contact the CS Division|
- April, 2020 ~
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007