SMK Develops "3 in 2" Type Card Connector which can be used with Multiple Cards to Improve Usability
SMK Corporation has developed a "3 in 2" type card connector (microSIM + nanoSIM / microSD™) to be used with multiple cards for connecting to small mobile devices such as smartphones. In recent years, there has been increased need to use multiple cards simultaneously in smartphones. Additionally, with the advancing miniaturization of equipment sets, there is increasing demand for composite type connectors that support the use of multiple cards.
To meet these demands, we have developed a composite card connector that allows two of microSIM, nanoSIM, microSD™ cards to be used simultaneously due to the inclusion of a dedicated tray.
(Combination ①: microSIM +nanoSIM; combination ②: microSIM + microSD™)
The tray can be manufactured according to customers' specifications and demands.
This product uses a pin to eject the tray. The connector terminal features our unique terminal buckling prevention structure, which prevents deformation due to the load applied when inserting/extracting the tray. These features help to improve usability and prevent deformation caused by inserting/extracting the tray.
|Product Name||“3 in 2” Type Card Connector (microSIM + nanoSIM / microSD™)|
|Drawing № CLE9120-2B90F|
1) This product supports the use of three card types (microSIM, nanoSIM, microSD™) and can be used simultaneously with two card types.
|Rating||5V AC/DC 0.2A|
|Contact Resistance||100mΩ maximum|
|Insulation Resistance||DC 500V 1000MΩ minimum|
|Withstanding Voltage||500V AC|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25℃～+65℃|
|Operating Life||2,500 cycles|
|Applications||Smartphones, tablet PC etc.|
|Inquiry||For more information, Please contact the CS Division|
- April, 2020 ~
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007