SMK Expands Lineup of Standard "VC Series"
FAKRA-Compliant Coaxial Connectors for Automotive Equipment
SMK Corporation has expanded its lineup of coaxial connectors meeting FAKRA standards for the automotive industry by adding three new boards plugs (straight, right angle side-by-side and right angle stacked) to their “VC Series” connectors.
The "VC Series" is an SMB (Sub Miniature Type B) coaxial connector employing a molded locking system for automotive coaxial connectors. FAKRA-compliant coaxial connectors are used worldwide to connect car navigation systems and GPS/TV/radio antennas as well as automotive cameras and vehicle-side ECU (electronic control units), which have seen rising demand in recent years.
SMK FAKRA connectors have various lineups to easily identify the unique keying to prevent incorrect mating of components and perform up to 4 GHZ frequency range.
＊FAKRA = Fachkreis Automobil (Automobile Expert Group)
|Product Name||FAKRA SMB Connectors – “VC Series”|
1) Complete connection is ensured by the push-on type molded locking system.|
2) Covering a wide operating frequency range from DC to 4 GHz, and meets mechanical and environmental requirements of the automotive industry.
3) RoHS compliant product.
4) This product comforts complies with ISO20860-1/-2, DIN72594-1/-2, and USCAR-17/-18 standards.
|Voltage and Current Rating||60V, 1A|
|Normal Impedance||50 ohm|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40℃～+105℃|
|Applications||Automotive equipment (car navigation systems, GPS, TV, satellite radios, infotainment systems, rear view cameras, etc.)|
|Inquiry||For more information, Please contact the CS Division|
- April, 2020 ~
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007