SMK Develops a Resistive Touch Panel with Force Feedback Capabilities and a Large-Scale “Full-Flat” Structure
SMK Corporation has developed a large-scale resistive touch panel which includes an additional decorative sheet for a “full-flat” and decorative design. The need for full-flat and decorative panels have increased in recent years for 15 inch large-scale terminals such as tablet PCs. This latest product achieves a full-flat and stylish design by incorporating a decorative sheet for flush mounting designs.
SMK’s new product also features SMK's unique force feedback (abbreviated as "FFB" hereafter) function that provides a touch operating sensation like a button being pressed and available in 5 to 15 inch.
Applications for the new full-flat FFB resistive touch panel includes office equipment, POS terminals and factory automated equipment that require a stylish design and an input sensation.
＊FFB (Force Feed Back): Input response function
Full-flat structure resistive touch panel with force feedback
1) Incorporates a decorative sheet for flush mounting designs.
|0.05N ～ 2N|
|Finger(will active while wearing gloves), and pen|
|Operating Temperature Range||0℃～＋50℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20℃～＋60℃|
|Applications||Factory automated equipment, office equipment, POS terminal etc.|
|Inquiry||For more information, please contact the TP Division|
- April, 2021 ~ March, 2022
- April, 2020 ~ March, 2021
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007