SMK Develops "Short Type" φ3.5 Waterproof Earphone Jack which Contributes to the Miniaturization of Waterproof Compact Portable Devices
SMK Corporation has developed a "short type" φ3.5 waterproof earphone jack to reduce the overall length which contributes to the miniaturization of compact portable devices. The depth of the jack is critical to allow more space for larger crystal displays that are becoming more prevalent in the market.
This new SMT product features a short 14.8mm overall short housing with IPX7 waterproof performance. The merit of the unique dual housing structure is that it allows the customer to develop a custom designed housing of the jack for mounting into their small-scaled host devices.
This product can also be purchased with a waterproof silicon cap to prevent the infiltration of water into the gaps between the host device and the jack.
|Product Name||φ 3.5 waterproof earphone jack「short type」|
1) A dual-housing configuration with customizable outer housing.
|Voltage and Current Rating||5V DC,0.5A|
|Contact Resistance||50mΩ maximum|
|Insulation Resistance||500V DC / 1 minute 100MΩ|
|Withstanding Voltage||100V AC (50-60Hz) for one minute|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40℃～+85℃ / 85% relative humidity|
|Applications||Smartphones, wearable devices, tablet PC|
|Inquiry||For more information, Please contact the CS Division|
- April, 2020 ~
- April, 2019 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2018 ~ March, 2019
- April, 2017 ~ March, 2018
- April, 2016 ~ March, 2017
- April, 2015 ~ March, 2016
- April, 2014 ~ March, 2015
- April, 2013 ~ March, 2014
- April, 2012 ~ March, 2013
- April, 2011 ~ March, 2012
- April, 2010 ~ March, 2011
- April, 2009 ~ March, 2010
- April, 2008 ~ March, 2009
- April, 2007 ~ March, 2008
- April, 2006 ~ March, 2007